Monday, March 17, 2008

Ramblings of the Unknown

Ramblings of the unknown
Current mood: Open
Category: Open Religion and Philosophy


Have you ever had a moment when you just could not breathe? You didn’t know why exactly, just that in reaction to something you’ve just heard, you are at a loss for AIR...

Well, I hadn’t until a few days ago, and though I do not know YET why, I know there is something I am supposed to get out of that experience that is so strong it took my breath away. THERE IS SOMETHING!!! I am unsure what God was trying to tell me, but I know He is speaking! It may be fear or pride that must be dealt with on a particular issue, it may be that an opportunity that I am supposed to respond to, or it may be just that something was said that needs to stand out in my mind for the right time...I don’t know...YET!

I have come to one conclusion so far, when God speaks, it is breathtaking! Even before it is completely revealed!

Then the LORD replied:
"Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald may run with it.
For the revelation awaits an appointed time...
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come and will not delay."
Habakkuk 2:2-3

No comments: