Monday, January 5, 2009

(Non-Tv Series) LOST

(Non-TV Series) LOST
Current mood: scared
Category: Life

Definition for lost
- unable to find way: unable to find the way to a place
- mislaid: unable to be found temporarily
- gone: no longer in existence or use

Never has this word been more applicable to my place in life than now.

I wish I were not at such a loss for words and specific emotion right now, but it is just not that easy. Instead, I find myself unable to speak and in a pool of mixed emotion that seems deep enough to drown in. If I had to narrow it down to the most overpowering, it would probably be sorrow.

Genesis 28:15I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

It is not possible to stay, yet I do not believe I am to follow the open path. I have no clear answers, just silence and occasionally the eerie echoes of my own crying out, as if alone in a cave. I do not handle some things well, especially things I cannot figure out.

My verse for the year:
Exodus 23:5 (Amplified Bible)
"If you see the donkey of one who hates you lying [helpless] under his load, you shall refrain from leaving the man to cope with it alone; you shall help him to release the animal."

Sounds about right for this donkey!
Later

2 comments:

angel2454 said...

Lil buddy,
No one thinks that we all should have the answers to this task that we are facing. Why don't you just try and come with us till you have a clear path. Sometimes being with friends that are "family" is better than staying at home alone and confused, that only leads to frustration. (believe we I have walked down that path before)

Melanie said...

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns -- January 8, 2009:
This is a time of expectancy, but also a time of waiting for the completion of what has been promised. Do not become discouraged in your time of waiting nor turn back when you do not see the fulfillment of your expectations. You will no doubt have to make some adjustments in how you thought things would turn out, but you must also keep the faith that I have begun a good work in you, and I will bring it to completion; keeping in mind that My thoughts are higher than your thoughts, and My ways are higher than your ways. If you could see from My vantage point, you would not worry, says the Lord.

Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.